Claire Colgan is an experienced real estate professional, having worked in property asset management, programme and project management within the built environment for 15 years.
Claire leads the Turner & Townsend Corporate Real Estate Advisory team across the North of England which includes staff in Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and Newcastle. Claire has worked for a variety of public and private sector clients, providing strategic property asset management support, and through this have a detailed understanding of corporate occupiers, local authority, health and education sectors.
She has demonstrable experience of implementing business change through property transformation, best practice property asset management and workplace change and has a proven ability to deliver against a range of strategic property asset management engagements.
Her specialisms include:
- Strategic property asset management
- Estate rationalisation
- Business cases incl HMTs Five Case Model NHS I/E Six Case Model
- Corporate property planning
- Property service re-design and target operating models
- Corporate landlord implementation
- Workplace strategy and new ways of working
- Change Management
- Programme and project management.